- Lot: 5,758 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 9,949 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $648,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $556
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 399 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Window/Wall Unit, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,166 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 29038014
- Zillow Home ID: 19595969
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $625-825K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95051 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Santa Clara as a whole. Among 95051 homes, this home is valued 12.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% lower than in Santa Clara, and 84.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95051 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95051 home values.
|2556 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$740K||3||2||1,166|
|2546 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$725K||3||2||1,166|
|2540 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$758K||3||2||1,166|
|2560 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$817K||3||2||1,366|
|2536 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.13M||5||3||2,327|
|2530 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.04M||3||2||1,958|
|2561 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.05M||5||3||1,985|
|2566 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$762K||3||2||1,166|
|2526 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.08M||6||3||1,986|
|2565 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$823K||3||2||1,271|
|2555 Homestead Rd Santa Clara, CA||$868K||--||--||41,984|
|2570 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$760K||3||2||1,166|
|2572 Patricia Dr Santa Clara, CA||$942K||3||2.5||1,519|
|2520 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$898K||3||2||1,251|
|2571 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.18M||4||3||1,954|
|2576 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$839K||3||2||1,517|
|2576 Patricia Dr Santa Clara, CA||$827K||3||2||1,166|
|2575 Dixon Dr Santa Clara, CA||$879K||4||3||1,584|
|2582 Patricia Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.06M||5||3||2,285|
|2528 Homestead Rd Santa Clara, CA||$697K||2||2.5||1,441|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!