25509 NE 42nd Pl, Redmond, WA 98053
Sold on 5/26/11: $405,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,620 sq ft
- Lot:2.51 acres
- Year Built:1984
- Last Sold:May 2011 for $405,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
-Wet bar in family room
-All windows are brand new with lifetime guarantee as of November 2011.
-New 20ft by 20ft trex type decking as of 7/2013.
-Complete exterior paint job including trim as of 9/2011.
-Large patio w/hot tub.
-Completely re-modeled kitchen, all new appliances, granite countertops, cherry cabinets, and all new kitchen lighting as of 10/2013.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof TypeComposition
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID48731235
- Days on Zillow1020
- Elementary SchoolAlcott Elem
- Garage Size510
- HeatingGas, Wood / pellet
- High SchoolEastlake High
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolEvergreen Jnr High
- Parcel #1425069038
- Construction Quality8.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$556,367||$517K – $590K||+$5,846||$212||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,456/mo||$1.6K – $2.9K/mo||+$14||$0.94||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 98053 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Redmond as a whole. Among 98053 homes, this home is valued 0.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98053 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% less than in Redmond, and 27.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98053 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98053 home values.
Neighborhood for 25509 Ne 42nd Pl
- 25517 NE 42nd Pl Redmond, WA$768K32.53,120
- 25407 NE 42nd Pl Redmond, WA$513K32.251,840
- 25520 NE 39th Way Redmond, WA$754K32.53,010
- 25608 NE 39th Way Redmond, WA$815K42.53,680
- 25633 NE 42nd Pl Redmond, WA$510K31.751,820
- Redmond, WA--------
- 25626 NE 39th Way Redmond, WA$739K43.53,260
- 4109 254th Ave NE Redmond, WA$860K42.53,960
- 25630 NE 42nd Pl Redmond, WA$385K------
- 25710 NE 39th Way Redmond, WA$898K54.04,340
- 25424 NE 39th Way Redmond, WA$701K42.53,022
- 4105 254th Ave NE Redmond, WA$470K42.53,240
- 25719 NE 42nd Pl Redmond, WA$331K--2.01,400
- 25609 NE 39th Way Redmond, WA$779K52.53,746
- 25129 NE 42nd Pl Redmond, WA$1.13M43.54,190
- 25711 NE 42nd Pl Redmond, WA$396K--1.01,244
- King County, WA--------
- 25625 NE 39th Way Redmond, WA$897K43.54,140
- 25728 NE 39th Way Redmond, WA$802K42.53,470
Nearby Schools in Redmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005