2552 14th Ave W APT 401, Seattle, WA 981192 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $236
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 13
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 3737600110
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 48889521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2552 14th Avenue W APT 401
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% greater than in Seattle, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.