- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,217 all time views
- HOA Fee: $41
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $470,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $511
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 264 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Flood, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Tile, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Construction Type \ Wood, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Common Parking Area, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Central Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Countertop - Tile, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Electric, Laundry \ Hookup - Electric, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 35
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 24431050
- Zillow Home ID: 19563291
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $311-755K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Valley home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among North Valley homes, this home is valued 30.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% greater than in San Jose, and 59% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Independence High (assigned)9-122.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!