2552 Foothill Dr, Vista, CA 920843 beds, 2 baths, 1,642 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- patio cover, firepit, custom bbq island
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,642 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 1780601400
- Zillow Home ID: 16634005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2552 Foothill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92084 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.3% lower than in Vista, and 14.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
- 2230 Dons Way Vista, CA$476K321,708
- 2548 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$502K321,794
- 2550 Huntalas Ln Vista, CA$1.2M43.54,026
- 2562 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$501K311,884
- 2235 Dons Way Vista, CA$500K32.51,500
- 2220 Dons Way Vista, CA$497K321,734
- 2221 Dons Way Vista, CA$494K321,890
- 2534 Starhaven Ln Vista, CA$663K433,195
- 2536 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$692K323,151
- 2568 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$498K321,888
- Date Palm Ct Vista, CA--------
- 2150 Dons Way Vista, CA$538K322,474
- 2132 Dons Way Vista, CA$499K532,159
- 2153 Dons Way Vista, CA$512K532,159
- 2542 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$660K432,525
- 2522 Starhaven Ln Vista, CA$724K43.53,809
- 2522 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$651K43.52,925
- 2128 Dons Way Vista, CA$493K322,097
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.