- Lot: 7,640 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,882 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $11
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $39,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 1505944
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Attic \ Access Only, Basement \ None, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Construction \ Siding - Vinyl, Dining Facilities \ Breakfast Area, Dining Facilities \ Dining Area, Dining Facilities \ Eat In Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Wood Fence, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage \ Yes, Garage/Carport Type \ 2 Car Attached, Garage/Carport Type \ Garage Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Frequency \ Annual, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Specialty Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closets, Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Lease Type \ Net, Location Description \ Homeowners Asoc., Miscellaneous \ Foyer-2 Story, Miscellaneous \ Great Room, Miscellaneous \ Laundry Rm 1st Flr, Miscellaneous \ Separate Utility Rm., Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Dimensional Style, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ 1 1/2 Story, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1.5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 38119180
- Zillow Home ID: 84432845
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $129-166K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 40511 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among 40511 homes, this home is 28.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40511, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% higher than in Lexington, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40511 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40511 home values.
|2548 Langstane Ln Lexington, KY||$194K||4||3.5||2,700|
|2544 Langstane Ln Lexington, KY||$135K||3||2||1,304|
|2549 Milsom Ln Lexington, KY||$195K||4||4||2,652|
|2540 Langstane Ln Lexington, KY||$168K||4||3||2,068|
|2541 Milsom Ln Lexington, KY||$139K||3||2||1,386|
|2033 Drummond Dr Lexington, KY||$169K||3||3||1,996|
|2029 Drummond Dr Lexington, KY||$145K||3||2||1,547|
|2537 Milsom Ln Lexington, KY||$149K||3||2.5||1,600|
|2040 Drummond Dr Lexington, KY||$152K||3||2.5||1,708|
|2536 Langstane Ln Lexington, KY||$137K||3||2||1,350|
|2025 Drummond Dr Lexington, KY||$200K||4||3.5||2,706|
|2533 Milsom Ln Lexington, KY||$139K||3||2||1,360|
|2041 Drummond Dr Lexington, KY||$187K||4||2.5||2,164|
|2532 Langstane Ln Lexington, KY||$147K||3||2.5||1,708|
|2021 Drummond Dr Lexington, KY||$153K||3||3||1,807|
|2021 Drummond Dr Lexington, KY||$156K||3||3||1,807|
|2545 Langstane Ln Lexington, KY||$135K||3||2||1,328|
|2045 Drummond Dr Lexington, KY||$153K||3||2.5||1,678|
|2541 Langstane Ln Lexington, KY||$147K||3||2.5||1,646|
|2528 Langstane Ln Lexington, KY||$136K||3||2||1,365|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!