This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,189 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 5,965 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2007 for $450,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 775 sqft
- View: Mountain
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, CommunityFeatures \ Suburban, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, DoorFeatures \ Double Door Entry, DoorFeatures \ Mirrored Closet Doors, DoorFeatures \ Sliding Glass Door(s), EatingArea \ Area, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter / Bar, EatingArea \ In Kitchen, EatingArea \ Living Room, EntryLocation \ Ground Level No Steps, Fencing \ Blockwall, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, Floor \ Wood Laminate, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, LastChangeType \ Pending, Laundry \ In Garage, LotFeatures \ Access Road Maintained, LotFeatures \ Access Road Paved, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, LotFeatures \ Cul-De-Sac, LotFeatures \ Lot 6500-9999, LotFeatures \ Lot-Level/Flat, Patio \ Concrete, Patio \ Covered, Patio \ Slab, Pool \ None, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Rooms \ Entry, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Rooms \ Master Suite, SaleType \ Notice Of Default, SaleType \ Short Pay / Subject To Lender, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Spa \ None, Stories \ Two Level, View \ Mountain, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,636 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 0284521470000
- Zillow Home ID: 17367289
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-389K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92354 home values will increase 12.4% next year, compared to a 12.5% rise for Loma Linda as a whole. Among 92354 homes, this home is valued 9.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92354, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in Loma Linda, and 25.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92354 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loma Linda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92354 home values.
|25534 Orange Crest Way Loma Linda, CA||$332K||3||2||1,369|
|25510 Orange Crest Way Loma Linda, CA||$378K||4||2||1,720|
|25523 Nicks Ave Loma Linda, CA||$356K||4||2||1,716|
|25535 Nicks Ave Loma Linda, CA||$331K||3||2||1,369|
|25511 Nicks Ave Loma Linda, CA||$416K||4||3||2,264|
|25523 Orange Crest Way Loma Linda, CA||$471K||4||2.5||2,612|
|25546 Orange Crest Way Loma Linda, CA||$343K||4||2.5||1,649|
|25535 Orange Crest Way Loma Linda, CA||$440K||4||3||2,243|
|25511 Orange Crest Way Loma Linda, CA||$431K||4||3||2,243|
|25547 Nicks Ave Loma Linda, CA||$342K||4||2.5||1,636|
|25547 Orange Crest Way Loma Linda, CA||$467K||4||2.5||2,612|
|25558 Orange Crest Way Loma Linda, CA||$339K||4||3||1,649|
|25522 Nicks Ave Loma Linda, CA||$361K||4||2.5||1,636|
|25522 Huron St Loma Linda, CA||$424K||4||2||2,136|
|25488 Orange Crest Way Loma Linda, CA||$396K||3||2||1,824|
|25534 Nicks Ave Loma Linda, CA||$361K||4||2||1,716|
|25534 Huron St Loma Linda, CA||$476K||4||2.5||2,612|
|25510 Nicks Ave Loma Linda, CA||$371K||4||2||1,720|
|25510 Huron St Loma Linda, CA||$445K||4||3||2,243|
|25489 Nicks Ave Loma Linda, CA||$422K||4||3||2,110|
Nearby Schools in Loma Linda
Data by GreatSchools.org