2553 E 14th St, Brooklyn, NY 112354 beds, 3 baths, 1,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $480,000
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,696 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 074350056
- Zillow Home ID: 30748788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2553 E 14th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sheepshead Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125% greater than in New York, and 88.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sheepshead Bay home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sheepshead Bay home values.
- 2549 E 14th St Brooklyn, NY$518K----1,612
- 2559 E 14th St Brooklyn, NY$1M----4,513
- 2547 E 14th St Brooklyn, NY$645K----2,076
- 2561 E 14th St Brooklyn, NY$679K----1,890
- 2543 E 14th St Brooklyn, NY$541K----2,076
- 2565 E 14th St Brooklyn, NY$879K----2,704
- 2573 E 14th St # 6A Brooklyn, NY$646K----1,749
- 2539 E 14th St Brooklyn, NY$528K----2,238
- 2539 14th St Astoria, NY--------
- 2575 E 14th St APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$489K----862
- 2575 E 14th St APT 4B Brooklyn, NY$313K22980
- 2575 E 14th St APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$435K22887
- 2575 E 14th St Brooklyn, NY$418K22887
- 2575 E 14th St APT 5B Brooklyn, NY$489K----862
- 2575 E 14th St APT 5A Brooklyn, NY$496K----887
- 2575 E 14th St APT 4A Brooklyn, NY$500K22887
- 2575 E 14th St APT 3B Brooklyn, NY$489K----862
- 2575 E 14th St APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$495K----887
- 2567 E 14th St Brooklyn, NY--642,130
- 2552 E 15th St Brooklyn, NY$686K----1,566
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292