- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2554 Ocean Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 112356 beds, 5 baths, 3,113 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,163 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $925,000
- Price/sqft: $297
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,113 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 072180026
- Zillow Home ID: 30740003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2554 Ocean Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gravesend, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 357% greater than in New York, and 8.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gravesend home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gravesend home values.
- 2552 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$972K----2,816
- 2558 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$2.15M753,500
- 2550 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$644K----1,589
- 2546 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$702K321,881
- 2544 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$735K----1,589
- 7 Brighton Ct Brooklyn, NY$646K32--
- 36 Manhattan Ct Brooklyn, NY$668K----1,746
- 34 Manhattan Ct Brooklyn, NY$689K----1,746
- 2542 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$627K----1,589
- 25 Brighton Ct Brooklyn, NY$679K----2,164
- 30 Manhattan Ct Brooklyn, NY$574K----1,746
- 2540 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$654K----1,589
- 28 Manhattan Ct Brooklyn, NY$620K311,831
- 2536 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$976K----1,589
- 23 Brighton Ct Brooklyn, NY--312,164
- 26 Manhattan Ct Brooklyn, NY$539K----1,831
- 24 Manhattan Ct Brooklyn, NY$584K----2,030
- 19 Brighton Ct Brooklyn, NY--311,000
- 2580 Ocean Pkwy APT 5N Brooklyn, NY$263K11750
- 2580 Ocean Pkwy APT 5N Brooklyn, NY$243K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.