2554 Woolner Ave, Fairfield, CA 945335 beds, 3 baths, 2,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,403 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 438 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,459 sqft
- Parcel #: 0028881580
- Zillow Home ID: 15643354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2554 Woolner Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94533 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 48.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.2% higher than in Fairfield, and 73.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94533 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94533 home values.
- 2548 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$341K432,169
- 2560 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$260K32.51,520
- 2542 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$344K432,459
- 100 Alarcon Ct Fairfield, CA$330K432,169
- 2536 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$347K432,169
- 106 Alarcon Ct Fairfield, CA$336K432,169
- 2555 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$212K32.51,520
- 0 Alarcon Ct Mojave, CA--Studio----
- 2549 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$356K432,169
- 2422 Cabrillo Dr Fairfield, CA$201K31.5988
- 101 Alarcon Ct Fairfield, CA$209K321,457
- 2543 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$369K532,459
- 112 Alarcon Ct Fairfield, CA$354K432,169
- 2421 Cabrillo Dr Fairfield, CA$168K31.5988
- 2530 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$281K432,169
- 2537 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$313K431,970
- 107 Alarcon Ct Fairfield, CA$333K432,169
- 2416 Cabrillo Dr Fairfield, CA$243K42.51,608
- 2421 Columbus Ct Fairfield, CA$202K321,124
- 2524 Woolner Ave Fairfield, CA$325K532,459
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!