2555 E 12th St # Z, Brooklyn, NY 112351 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 276 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 25 spaces
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: City, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 7.0
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 2110515496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2555 E 12th Street # Z
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sheepshead Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125% greater than in New York, and 88.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sheepshead Bay home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sheepshead Bay home values.
- 2555 E 12th St APT 6L Brooklyn, NY$265K21--
- 2534 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY$726K431,462
- 2541 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY$612K----1,340
- 2545 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY$864K----2,288
- 2537 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY$721K----1,620
- 2547 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY------14,982
- 2547 E 12th St APT 3C Brooklyn, NY$438K----1,124
- 2547 E 12th St APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$374K----869
- 2547 E 12th St APT 2C Brooklyn, NY$470K----1,126
- 2547 E 12th St APT 3B Brooklyn, NY$369K----869
- 2547 E 12th St APT 1B Brooklyn, NY$552K----1,338
- 2547 E 12th St APT 1C Brooklyn, NY$667K----1,807
- 2547 E 12th St APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$452K311,129
- 2547 E 12th St APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$571K21.51,500
- 2547 E 12th St APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$444K----1,128
- 2547 E 12th St APT C Brooklyn, NY$553K331,800
- 2547 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY$597K21.51,500
- 2535 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY$761K----1,728
- 2529 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY$1.3M----2,936
- 2540 E 12th St Brooklyn, NY$726K----2,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.