2556 Holland St, North Port, FL 342883 beds, 2 baths, 2,015 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 3.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,015 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot width: 1
- Parcel #: 1136078917
- Zillow Home ID: 80424419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 2556 Holland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34288, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% less than in North Port, and 207.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34288 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Port.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34288 home values.
- 2637 Jarvis St North Port, FL$142K321,556
- 2484 Holland St North Port, FL$132K321,760
- 2561 Jarvis St North Port, FL$143K322,128
- 3781 Nashville Ln North Port, FL$186K321,586
- 3781 Nashville Ln North Port, FL$190K--21,586
- 2448 Holland St North Port, FL$138K321,762
- 3811 Nashville Ln North Port, FL$217K322,021
- 3811 Nashville Ln North Port, FL$216K322,021
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.