- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2556 Jackson St, Dubuque, IA 520013 beds, 2 baths, 1,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1013335008
- Zillow Home ID: 50157397
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2556 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.6% greater than in Dubuque, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 2554 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$51K221,388
- 2560 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$73K21768
- 2552 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$73K21910
- 2564 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$81K31.51,040
- 2548 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$81K221,720
- 2568 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$86K422,345
- 2544 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$102K222,060
- 2559 Washington St Dubuque, IA$76K31863
- 2555 Washington St Dubuque, IA$95K31.51,628
- 2563 Washington St Dubuque, IA$65K21624
- 2570 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$63K22954
- 2540 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$70K21896
- 2551 Washington St Dubuque, IA$89K121,752
- 2572 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$80K321,193
- 2567 Washington St Dubuque, IA$89K211,020
- 2538 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$72K311,040
- 2547 Washington St Dubuque, IA$81K311,376
- 2553 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$76K311,408
- 2574 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$69K211,064
- 2549 Jackson St Dubuque, IA$78K4--1,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.