25560 Christopher Ct, Hemet, CA 925443 beds, 2 baths, 1,182 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $129,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Living room
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,182 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 549121009
- Zillow Home ID: 18040159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25560 Christopher Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92544 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 187.2% higher than in Hemet, and 67.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92544 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hemet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92544 home values.
- 25554 Christopher Ct Hemet, CA$141K321,192
- 25570 Christopher Ct Hemet, CA$137K31.751,192
- 25544 Christopher Ct Hemet, CA$110K22946
- 25580 Christopher Ct Hemet, CA$118K22946
- 43866 Nathan Dr Hemet, CA$135K321,192
- 25532 Christopher Ct Hemet, CA$150K31.751,192
- 43854 Nathan Dr Hemet, CA$139K321,192
- 25570 6th St Hemet, CA$131K11962
- 25553 Christopher Ct Hemet, CA$137K31.751,182
- 25561 Christopher Ct Hemet, CA$139K31.751,550
- 25571 Christopher Ct Hemet, CA$135K321,192
- 25554 6th St Hemet, CA$173K41.751,620
- 25596 6th St Hemet, CA$251K531,731
- 25543 Christopher Ct Hemet, CA$125K21.75946
- 43842 Nathan Dr Hemet, CA$140K31.751,192
- 25520 Christopher Ct Hemet, CA$134K321,192
- 25531 Christopher Ct Hemet, CA$142K31.751,192
- 25620 6th St Hemet, CA$72K221,152
- 43900 A St Hemet, CA$79K321,344
- 43828 Nathan Dr Hemet, CA$119K21.75946
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.