2557 Hampshire Rd, Riverside, CA 925063 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $248
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 441 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Parcel #: 223141018
- Zillow Home ID: 17847030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2557 Hampshire Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Victoria, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% less than in Riverside, and 3.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Victoria home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victoria home values.
- 2558 Yorkshire Rd Riverside, CA$399K43.252,260
- 2537 Hampshire Rd Riverside, CA$376K321,656
- 2577 Hampshire Rd Riverside, CA$371K321,647
- 2558 Hampshire Rd Riverside, CA$370K321,845
- 2578 Yorkshire Rd Riverside, CA$358K31.51,459
- 2538 Yorkshire Rd Riverside, CA$341K31.51,361
- 2538 Hampshire Rd Riverside, CA$412K432,285
- 2578 Hampshire Rd Riverside, CA$378K321,656
- 2557 Devonshire Rd Riverside, CA$478K31.51,950
- 2557 Yorkshire Rd Riverside, CA$385K31.51,669
- 2537 Devonshire Rd Riverside, CA$440K332,118
- 2577 Yorkshire Rd Riverside, CA$328K31.51,370
- 2597 Hampshire Rd Riverside, CA$439K422,332
- 2577 Devonshire Rd Riverside, CA$431K322,063
- 2537 Yorkshire Rd Riverside, CA$370K31.51,639
- 2598 Yorkshire Rd Riverside, CA$446K432,269
- 2598 Hampshire Rd Riverside, CA$450K432,628
- 5310 Nottingham Rd Riverside, CA$371K321,656
- 2558 Dorchester Dr Riverside, CA$367K321,524
- 5290 Nottingham Rd Riverside, CA$340K31.751,453
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.