- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 132 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,316 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $16
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $172,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 1435531
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Amenities \ Other, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Granite, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Direction House Faces \ NW, Energy Features \ Attic Vent - Electric, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Prof Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Exterior Siding \ Full Brick, Fence \ None, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ Central, Hot Water \ Gas, House Size \ 2000-2250 SqFt, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Interior Features \ Floored Attic, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Logs, Lot Description \ Additional Residence, Pool \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Country French
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,234 sqft
- Parcel #: 660079114
- Zillow Home ID: 59905440
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-248K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74019 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Claremore as a whole. Among 74019 homes, this home is 53.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.8% higher than in Claremore, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74019 home values.
|25583 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$227K||3||2||2,497|
|25573 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$271K||3||2||3,089|
|25587 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$282K||4||3||3,240|
|25567 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$219K||3||2||2,425|
|25576 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$189K||3||2||1,906|
|25580 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$189K||3||2||1,792|
|25570 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$199K||3||2||2,127|
|25586 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$160K||3||2||1,569|
|25593 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$231K||4||2.5||2,491|
|25563 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$225K||3||2||2,331|
|25546 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$218K||3||3||2,302|
|25557 Murphy Ct Claremore, OK||$200K||3||2||1,995|
|25587 Murphy Ct Claremore, OK||$224K||4||3||2,889|
|25607 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$276K||4||3.5||3,165|
|25547 Murphy Ct Claremore, OK||$224K||3||3||2,305|
|Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$236K||4||2.5||2,309|
|25557 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$236K||4||2.5||2,309|
|25577 Murphy Ct Claremore, OK||$161K||3||2||1,605|
|25536 Blackberry Blvd Claremore, OK||$272K||5||3.5||2,997|
|25567 Murphy Ct Claremore, OK||$161K||3||2||1,545|
Nearby Schools in Claremore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.