25590 San Antonio St, Moreno Valley, CA 92557
Sold on 5/1/12: $208,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,645 sq ft
- Lot:0.26 acres
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $208,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Located in the beautiful quiet neighborhood. 4 beds, one downstairs, 3 full baths, 2645 Sq. Big backyard, home shows beautifully. Fully loaded upgrades include gorgeous custom glass french doors to back yard from family room, to den room downstairs, upgrade new tile in living room and family room.
Every bedroom has its own walk-in closet and ceiling fans, master bedroom also has dual sinks, a fireplace, and a private balcony overlooking the backyard and pool. Large backyard with landscaping.
$1822 rent plus $2000 deposit to move in. CC,$20 pp for all 18 and order
Call or TXT for more info and appointment ,
Open house this weekend July 20 2013.
north of the freeway highly sought after area. Backs up to mountians and hiking area
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Tub/Spa
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Construction Quality7.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow676
- High SchoolValley View
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Middle SchoolPalm
- Parcel #474674013
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count4
- School DistrictMoreno Valley Unified
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeSpanish
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID17997357
- Elementary SchoolSugar Hill
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size485
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$306,534||$288K – $325K||+$4,997||$115||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,792/mo||$1.6K – $2.1K/mo||+$3||$0.68||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 92557 home values will increase 16.1% next year, compared to a 14.9% rise for Moreno Valley as a whole. Among 92557 homes, this home is valued 26% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92557 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 58.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% lower than in Moreno Valley, and 72.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92557 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moreno Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92557 home values.
Neighborhood for 25590 San Antonio Street
- 25576 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$247K42.252,064
- 25604 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$228K32.01,774
- 25591 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$271K42.252,474
- 25577 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$208K32.51,734
- 25605 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$232K32.01,774
- 25589 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$247K33.02,100
- 25603 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$272K43.252,474
- 25560 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$212K32.251,734
- 25618 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$228K32.01,774
- 25575 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$202K43.02,151
- 25563 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$229K32.01,774
- 25617 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$212K32.251,734
- 25619 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$247K32.252,151
- 25592 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$262K32.251,734
- 25606 Kalmia Ave Moreno Valley, CA$256K42.02,097
- 25590 Kalmia Ave Moreno Valley, CA$279K43.252,474
- 25578 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$263K32.251,734
- 25606 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$259K33.01,734
- 25561 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$262K43.02,474
- 25631 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$234K32.01,774
Nearby Schools in Moreno Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005