25590 San Antonio St, Moreno Valley, CA 925574 beds, 3 baths, 2,645 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $208,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 485 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,645 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 474674013
- Zillow Home ID: 17997357
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25590 San Antonio Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92557 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 54.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.7% lower than in Moreno Valley, and 64.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92557 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moreno Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92557 home values.
- 25576 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$272K42.252,064
- 25604 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$258K321,774
- 25591 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$299K42.252,474
- 25577 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$257K32.51,734
- 25605 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$254K321,774
- 25589 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$259K332,100
- 25603 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$305K43.252,474
- 25560 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$259K32.251,734
- 25618 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$278K321,774
- 25575 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$261K432,151
- 25563 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$262K321,774
- 25617 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$265K32.251,734
- 25619 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$276K32.252,151
- 25592 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$272K32.251,734
- 25606 Kalmia Ave Moreno Valley, CA$299K422,097
- 25590 Kalmia Ave Moreno Valley, CA$305K43.252,474
- 25578 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$272K32.251,734
- 25606 San Thomas St Moreno Valley, CA$268K331,734
- 25561 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$266K432,474
- 25631 San Antonio St Moreno Valley, CA$282K321,774
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!