A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Views: 4,099 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $760,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $174
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_DSCRP \ Sunken, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Wet bar, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH4_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Library, OTH5_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH5_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH5_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH5_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH5_DSCRP \ Sunken, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH6_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH6_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH6_DS
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,357 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0032 B:0033 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56968479
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $655K-1.38M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01907 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Swampscott as a whole. Among 01907 homes, this home is valued 158.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 72.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
|248 Atlantic Ave Swampscott, MA||$692K||3||3.5||3,045|
|264 Atlantic Ave Swampscott, MA||$621K||3||3||2,647|
|159 Phillips Ave Swampscott, MA||$698K||3||3||2,844|
|249 Atlantic Ave Swampscott, MA||$829K||5||5||3,472|
|257 Atlantic Ave Swampscott, MA||$468K||2||1||1,846|
|165 Phillips Ave Swampscott, MA||$712K||4||3||3,142|
|151 Phillips Ave Swampscott, MA||$1.05M||5||5||4,358|
|240 Atlantic Ave Swampscott, MA||$787K||4||2.5||3,047|
|272 Atlantic Ave Swampscott, MA||$995K||4||5||4,605|
|8 Charles Rd Swampscott, MA||$528K||2||2.5||2,027|
|261 Atlantic Ave Swampscott, MA||$518K||2||2.5||2,148|
|171 Phillips Ave Swampscott, MA||$1.07M||5||4.5||3,100|
|237 Atlantic Ave Swampscott, MA||$606K||2||3.5||2,586|
|145 Phillips Ave Swampscott, MA||$687K||4||3.5||2,875|
|25 Shepard Ave Swampscott, MA||$686K||4||3.5||2,986|
|148 Phillips Ave Swampscott, MA||$586K||4||3.5||2,052|
|10 Charles Rd Swampscott, MA||$489K||2||2||1,624|
|7 Charles Rd Swampscott, MA||$501K||4||3||2,550|
|5 Estabrook Rd Swampscott, MA||$714K||3||3.5||2,963|
|282 Atlantic Ave Swampscott, MA||$527K||3||3.5||1,859|
Nearby Schools in Swampscott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-3 & ungraded1.0 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.