256 Hampshire St UNIT 2, Cambridge, MA 021392 beds, 1 bath, 910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $399,000
- Price/sqft: $438
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ City View(s),EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Mid-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 910 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00111 L:00031256/2
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56430182
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 256 Hampshire Street UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid-Cambridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% lower than in Cambridge, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid-Cambridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid-Cambridge home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292