256 Ocean Ave, Marblehead, MA 019454 beds, 3.75 baths, 2,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $1,300,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 24 sqft
- View: Water
- Includes the lot at 258 Ocean, giving a combined total footage of 1/2 acre.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0903 B:0010 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56942451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 256 Ocean Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 44.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
- 252 Ocean Ave Marblehead, MA$974K42.53,010
- 11 Bridge St Marblehead, MA$1.73M43.54,044
- 260 Ocean Ave Marblehead, MA$2.57M456,086
- 250 Ocean Ave Marblehead, MA$949K323,599
- 3 Bridge St Marblehead, MA$1.07M52.52,870
- 253 Ocean Ave Marblehead, MA$1.91M333,161
- 246 Ocean Ave Marblehead, MA$1.51M13.52,109
- 21 Sargent Rd Marblehead, MA$1.67M342,616
- 266 Ocean Ave Marblehead, MA$1.59M43.53,400
- 259 Ocean Ave # 0 Marblehead, MA$854K311,200
- 291 Ocean Ave # B Marblehead, MA--------
- 257 Ocean Ave Marblehead, MA$3.26M64.56,960
- 30 Flint St Marblehead, MA$1.03M43.52,282
- 19 Sargent Rd Marblehead, MA$2.33M433,069
- 247 Ocean Ave Marblehead, MA$1.56M654,232
- 10 Bridge St Marblehead, MA$1.7M333,800
- 14 Bridge St Marblehead, MA$2.7M466,341
- 26 Flint St Marblehead, MA$989K33.52,935
- 32 Flint St Marblehead, MA$993K52.52,854
- 5 Bonad Rd Marblehead, MA$1.64M574,895
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292