- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
256 Sheridan Ave, Albany, NY 12210Studio, 3 baths, 4,674 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,300 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $82,000
- Price/sqft: $18
- Finished basement, 1558 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,674 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 01010006507200040520000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29649426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 256 Sheridan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% greater than in Albany, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 254 Sheridan Ave Albany, NY$237K934,674
- 126 Lark St Albany, NY$137K732,910
- 128 Lark St Albany, NY$143K632,910
- 124 Lark St Albany, NY$150K832,976
- 130 Lark St Albany, NY--522,000
- 250 Sheridan Ave Albany, NY$212K934,182
- 132 Lark St Albany, NY--432,063
- 132 Lark St # 5 Albany, NY--522,063
- 217 Spruce St Albany, NY$211K833,900
- 217 Spruce St # 0 Albany, NY$191K------
- 134 Lark St Albany, NY--521,955
- 136 Lark St Albany, NY$136K521,955
- 138 Lark St # 2 Albany, NY$141K221,955
- 122 Lark St Albany, NY$208K733,960
- 140 Lark St Albany, NY$109K321,548
- 249 Sheridan Ave Albany, NY$78K621,584
- 120 Lark St Albany, NY$149K632,970
- 209 Spruce St Albany, NY$139K622,624
- 142 Lark St Albany, NY$115K321,559
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292