256 W 10th StAPT 3A, New York, NY 10014
Sold on 6/12/13: $1,800,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesLaundry room
- Days on Zillow176
- Parcel #0630004300256000000003A
- Roof TypeOther
- Unit Count30
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID79495367
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$5,569/mo||$4.3K – $7.7K/mo||+$41||$4.64||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 256 W 10th Street APT 3A
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- P.S. 3 Charrette School (assigned) PK-5 0.1 mi
- High School 560 City-As-School (assigned) 10-12 0.3 mi
- P.S. 41 Greenwich Village (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- NYC Ischool (assigned) 9-11 0.6 mi
- NYC Museum School (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- NYC Lab High School for Collaborative S... (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Manhattan Business Academy (assigned) 9-10 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005