- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
256 York St SE, Aiken, SC 298015 beds, 3 baths, 2,841 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1877
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $620,000
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 312 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,841 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1212905004
- Zillow Home ID: 52179134
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 256 York St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.8% higher than in Aiken, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aiken.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29801 home values.
- 244 York St SE Aiken, SC$718K--55,267
- 218 York St SE Aiken, SC$191K321,690
- 250 York St SE Aiken, SC$228K32.51,794
- 210 York St SE Aiken, SC$235K--1--
- 212 Colleton Ave SE Aiken, SC$621K342,100
- 239 York St SE Aiken, SC$703K--42,792
- 230 Colleton Ave SE Aiken, SC$1.56M--6.57,129
- 223 Park Ave SE Aiken, SC$191K--12,600
- 120 Colleton Ave SE Aiken, SC$286K321,565
- 248 Chesterfield St S Aiken, SC$257K--22,000
- 310 York St SE Aiken, SC$607K--43,872
- 217 Colleton Ave SE Aiken, SC$539K--32,764
- 114 Colleton Ave SE Aiken, SC$385K--43,912
- 225 Colleton Ave SE Aiken, SC$598K--45,132
- 260 Fairfield St SE Aiken, SC$654K44.53,896
- 339 Fairfield St NE Aiken, SC$183K--11,125
- 126 Park Ave SE UNIT B Aiken, SC$273K221,200
- 319 York St SE Aiken, SC$240K332,900
- 319 York St Aiken, SC$384K--42,433
- 4 Colleton Ave SE Aiken, SC$126K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292