2560 Allegheny Ln, North Port, FL 342863 beds, 2 baths, 1,505 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 398 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,505 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot width: 1
- Parcel #: 0988013415
- Zillow Home ID: 47596458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 2560 Allegheny Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34286 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 73% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for North Port, and 119.4% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34286 home values.
- 2580 Allegheny Ln North Port, FL$176K321,954
- Allegheny Ln North Port, FL--Studio----
- 2535 Allegheny Ln North Port, FL$113K321,264
- 2595 Allegheny Ln North Port, FL$138K321,665
- 2500 Allegheny Ln North Port, FL$140K321,212
- 2620 Allegheny Ln North Port, FL$191K321,785
- 2556 Wurtsmith Ln North Port, FL$136K321,530
- 2576 Wurtsmith Ln North Port, FL$179K332,127
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.