2560 El Sol Ave, Altadena, CA 910013 beds, 2 baths, 1,383 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
and 2 car garage. This is an "as is" sale. No seller warranties. All sales subject to lender approval. Buyer to submit
CAR short sale addendum with offer. No offers or showings prior to Thursday 4/17
- Lot: 6,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $432,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,383 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 5823027010
- Zillow Home ID: 20907448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2560 El Sol Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% greater than in Altadena, and 14.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Altadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91001 home values.
- 2550 El Sol Ave Altadena, CA$554K421,713
- 2542 El Sol Ave Altadena, CA$482K311,183
- 2551 Hanning Ave Altadena, CA$483K311,157
- 805 W Sacramento St Altadena, CA$442K311,158
- 2534 El Sol Ave Altadena, CA$514K311,522
- 815 W Sacramento St Altadena, CA$487K211,183
- 797 W Sacramento St Altadena, CA$540K421,682
- 2541 Hanning Ave Altadena, CA$517K211,471
- 789 W Sacramento St Altadena, CA$465K311,158
- 2565 El Sol Ave Altadena, CA$509K211,158
- 2526 El Sol Ave Altadena, CA$460K311,183
- 2547 El Sol Ave Altadena, CA$615K321,822
- 2573 El Sol Ave Altadena, CA$416K31.51,212
- 2533 Hanning Ave Altadena, CA$467K311,158
- 2539 El Sol Ave Altadena, CA$520K421,508
- 2581 El Sol Ave Altadena, CA$399K311,158
- 781 W Sacramento St Altadena, CA$471K311,183
- 2525 Hanning Ave Altadena, CA$467K311,183
- 2518 El Sol Ave Altadena, CA$460K311,158
- 2531 El Sol Ave Altadena, CA$432K211,183
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.