- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2560 Helen St, Detroit, MI 482072 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 15008765
- Zillow Home ID: 88727459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2560 Helen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Detroit market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 96.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.9% greater than in Detroit Metro, and 383.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Detroit home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit home values.
- 2568 Helen St Detroit, MI$67K--2.52,798
- 2554 Helen St Detroit, MI$55K--22,362
- 2548 Helen St Detroit, MI$63K--22,342
- 2544 Helen St Detroit, MI$49K--11,662
- 2578 Helen St Detroit, MI$155K--2.53,601
- 2538 Helen St Detroit, MI$59K--1.51,776
- 2528 Helen St Detroit, MI$123K--42,380
- 2524 Helen St Detroit, MI$91K--1.51,457
- 2553 Helen St Detroit, MI$54K------
- 2545 Helen St Detroit, MI$55K--11,472
- 2559 Helen St Detroit, MI$69K--11,506
- 2565 Helen St Detroit, MI$82K--21,505
- 2904 Helen St Detroit, MI$93K--1.51,873
- Helen St Detroit, MI$58K--11,214
- 2539 Helen St Detroit, MI$47K--11,460
- 595 E Grand Blvd Detroit, MI$244K643,897
- 621 E Grand Blvd Detroit, MI$69K------
- 2573 Helen St Detroit, MI$78K--11,629
- 2531 Helen St Detroit, MI$57K--11,330
- 2518 Helen St Detroit, MI$102K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!