25605 129th Ave SE, Kent, WA 980303 beds, 2 baths, 2,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $262,710
- Price/sqft: $106
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet-Friendly, Professionally Managed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,490 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0586470010
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 48678006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25605 129th Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48% greater than in Kent, and 317.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98030 home values.
- 25611 129th Ave SE Kent, WA$290K42.52,200
- 25617 129th Ave SE Kent, WA$406K52.53,420
- 25623 129th Ave SE Kent, WA$337K42.52,720
- 12914 SE 256th Pl Kent, WA$359K42.53,040
- 25629 129th Ave SE Kent, WA$337K42.52,670
- 12915 SE 256th Pl Kent, WA$366K32.53,060
- 25701 129th Ave SE Kent, WA$314K32.52,370
- 12922 SE 256th Pl Kent, WA$357K42.53,040
- 25454 129th Ave SE Kent, WA$199K311,160
- 25705 129th Ave SE Kent, WA$323K42.52,490
- 12921 SE 256th Pl Kent, WA$312K42.52,430
- 12914 SE 257th St Kent, WA$410K42.53,470
- 12926 SE 256th Pl Kent, WA$330K42.52,720
- 12909 SE 257th St Kent, WA$409K52.53,470
- 12920 SE 257th St Kent, WA$404K42.53,420
- 12927 SE 256th Pl Kent, WA$366K42.53,040
- 12824 SE 256th St Kent, WA$455K412,060
- 25450 129th Ave SE Kent, WA$204K311,160
- 25442 129th Ave SE Kent, WA$202K311,160
- 12913 SE 257th St Kent, WA$365K32.53,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!