2561 Magellan Ln, Vista, CA 920812 beds, 2 baths, 1,878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- HOA Fee: $28
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $277
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,878 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2174923300
- Zillow Home ID: 16664426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2561 Magellan Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.6% less than in Vista, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92081 home values.
- 2567 Magellan Ln Vista, CA$553K321,945
- 2573 Magellan Ln Vista, CA$531K322,130
- 2562 Magellan Ln Vista, CA$553K322,088
- 2558 Magellan Ln Vista, CA$508K321,945
- 2543 Coronado Pl Vista, CA$489K221,654
- 2560 Coronado Pl Vista, CA$515K321,945
- 2547 Coronado Pl Vista, CA$516K321,945
- 2566 Magellan Ln Vista, CA$552K32.52,408
- 2535 Coronado Pl Vista, CA$538K32.52,408
- 2532 Coronado Pl Vista, CA$610K32.52,408
- 2577 Magellan Ln Vista, CA$480K221,654
- 2572 Magellan Ln Vista, CA$468K221,654
- 2555 Coronado Pl Vista, CA$508K321,945
- 2528 Coronado Pl Vista, CA$536K321,945
- 2551 Coronado Pl Vista, CA$527K321,945
- 2578 Magellan Ln Vista, CA$447K221,654
- 2559 Coronado Pl Vista, CA$524K32.52,408
- 2583 Magellan Ln Vista, CA$554K32.52,408
- 2539 Coronado Pl Vista, CA$553K321,945
- 2572 Coronado Pl Vista, CA$505K221,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!