2562 Carter Grove Cir, Windermere, FL 347865 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
DEEDED ACCESS TO WINDERMERE BOAT LAUNCH/ BUTLER CHAIN, TENNIS AND BASKETBALL COURTS
2007 Updated Colonial Luxury 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath, 2 car garage. Large screened gunite pool, 600 sq ft covered lanai. Granite countertops, island & wet bar. Lots of cabinets and 2 pantrys. Stainless steel appliances incl (ss refrig, ss double oven, ss microwave/hood, dishwasher, disposal) Main Floor Laundry includes sink.
Central Air/Heat Pump. Main Floor Master w/ oversize master bath; shower and Roman.tub, His & Her vanity, Large Walk-in closet.
Ceramic tile, marble, and porcelain floors. 3322 sq ft. Loft bonus room overlooks family room with 20 ft vaulted ceiling and skylights. Formal Living and Dining with Bay Windows & Kitchen eating space. Open design with lots of windows and pull down stairs attic storage.
Office/Den with separate French door entrance and full bath could be in-law suite.
One acre + yard backs to common ground. Professionally landscaped with many mature oaks, palms and citrus trees.
Walk to Windermere Elementary, Olympia High, Gotha Middleschool.
Well and Septic. New water treatment system in 2008. Exterior painted and caulked in 2007. Current termite bond. Central Vacuum. Irrigation System. Garage opener. Gas Fireplace. Built 1989. Frame/Brick.
Great Room 12x12, Master 15x15, Kitchen 12x12,
Quiet safe neighborhood in highly sought after Windermere (we are actually in Town of Windermere, but not old town). All lots are large and have sideload garages. Boats are concealed from view. Mature Trees. Manors owns private park, wetlands and baseball diamond. Deeded access to Butler Chain of lakes, tennis and basketball courts. Close walk to Windermere Elementary.
- Lot: 0.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $549,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Screened Pool Area, Numerous Mature Trees (Palms, Oaks, Ornamental and Citrus.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,520 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 062328111500820
- Zillow Home ID: 46069876
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2562 Carter Grove Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
- 2568 Carter Grove Cir Windermere, FL$422K43.52,531
- 2494 Tryon Pl Windermere, FL--------
- 2556 Carter Grove Cir Windermere, FL$714K533,711
- 2574 Carter Grove Cir Windermere, FL$468K432,568
- 2131 Kane Park Way Windermere, FL$445K432,523
- 2563 Carter Grove Cir Windermere, FL$497K54.53,177
- 2550 Carter Grove Cir Windermere, FL$699K54.53,940
- 11416 Willow Stowe Ln Windermere, FL$483K433,101
- 2125 Kane Park Way Windermere, FL$446K432,743
- 2600 Carter Grove Cir Windermere, FL$405K322,032
- 2601 Carter Grove Cir Windermere, FL$433K542,860
- 11428 Willow Stowe Ln Windermere, FL$452K432,540
- 2503 Crescent Pointe Ct Windermere, FL$541K432,662
- 2509 Crescent Pointe Ct Windermere, FL$713K433,659
- 2139 Kane Park Way Windermere, FL$552K643,506
- 2544 Carter Grove Cir Windermere, FL$459K332,527
- 2551 Carter Grove Cir Windermere, FL$486K432,999
- 2117 Kane Park Way Windermere, FL$476K432,734
- 2608 Carter Grove Cir Windermere, FL$458K43.52,854
Nearby Schools in Windermere
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292