This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1969
- Views: 879 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Over 55 living
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ Short Sale, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Laundry Room, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Common Prop Features \ Outside Entry, Common Prop Features \ Security Gate, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood Products, FHA/VA approved \ Y, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ See Remarks, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Kitchen location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Types \ Uncovered, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Torch Down, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ PS, Style \ 30, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Master Bath, View \ Bay, View \ City, View \ Sound
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 21
- Floor size: 952 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2111502345
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $226-326K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98199 home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among 98199 homes, this home is valued 55.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98199, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% lower than in Seattle, and 60% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98199 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98199 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2562 Thorndyke Ave W|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!