2563 Kinsey Way, Tracy, CA 953776 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,801 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This home's elegance can be seen from the curb. You approach the property and find a gated front courtyard & professional landscaping. Enter to a spacious living/dining combo with vaulted ceilings, tile flooring & upgraded maple railing along the stairs. Dining area has elegant chandelier and recessed lighting. Perfect for the family chef the kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counters, center island, all stainless steel appliances, 2 ovens and stunning back splash.
Lower level has an in-law suite, den and bedroom. Second level has master bedroom and 3 additional bedrooms.
The backyard features a heated pool and jacuzzi, professional landscaping and extra storage.
For a private showing please contact The Silveria Team today!
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $390,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,801 sqft
- Parcel #: 24046043
- Zillow Home ID: 58726459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2563 Kinsey Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% less than in Tracy, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 95377 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tracy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95377 home values.
- 2573 Kinsey Way Tracy, CA$501K43.53,140
- 2553 Kinsey Way Tracy, CA$460K53.52,919
- 2566 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$496K533,170
- 2556 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$474K543,128
- 2576 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$528K43.53,585
- 931 Kennedy Pl Tracy, CA$398K32--
- 481 Keys Ct Tracy, CA$501K53.53,140
- 2583 Kinsey Way Tracy, CA$530K544,098
- 482 Riley Ct Tracy, CA$540K544,098
- 2586 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$454K432,719
- 461 Keys Ct Tracy, CA$502K653,378
- 462 Riley Ct Tracy, CA$491K53.53,140
- 2593 Kinsey Way Tracy, CA$463K533,107
- 2596 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$518K64.54,098
- 2567 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$448K432,919
- 520 Keys Way Tracy, CA$512K53.53,140
- 2557 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$470K53.53,882
- 540 Keys Way Tracy, CA$507K433,107
- 441 Keys Ct Tracy, CA$493K53.53,140
- 2577 Greystone Dr Tracy, CA$487K543,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!