- Lot: 4.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 360 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,391 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $263
- MLS #: 21302308
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances: None
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Kitchen Country
- Equipment: Network Ready
- Exterior: Brick
- Exterior Amenities: Barn Pole
- Fireplace Description: Family Room Fireplace
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Parking Other: Garage Door Opener
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Interior: Window Metal
- Lot Information: Not In Subdivision
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Utility Options: Cable Available
- Utility Options: Gas Available
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Septic
- Utility Prim Water Source: Private Well
- Water Heater: Electric
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,806 sqft
- Parcel #: 08-3-26-61E 150-004
- Zillow Home ID: 85343807
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $147-285K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46112, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Brownsburg, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46112 home values.
Nearby Schools in Brownsburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!