- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
25660 N Countryside Dr, Lake Barrington, IL 600105 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $777,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 900 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 702 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood products
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13031010020000
- Zillow Home ID: 4858597
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25660 N Countryside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.8% lower than in Lake Barrington, and 34.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Barrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
- 25644 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$1.35M--5.57,823
- 25620 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$835K--4.55,125
- 25592 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$829K--4.55,036
- 25568 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$673K--3.53,504
- 25655 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$796K--44,359
- 25663 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$1.13M55.55,279
- 25633 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$806K--4.53,900
- 25607 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$807K--3.54,788
- 25560 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$720K--3.53,969
- 26570 Southgate Trl Port Barrington, IL$759K444,343
- 25581 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$743K454,181
- 25553 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$774K--3.54,433
- 26536 Wakeview Dr Barrington, IL$965K--4.55,288
- 25548 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$808K--3.54,741
- 26552 Southgate Trl Port Barrington, IL$743K--2.53,677
- W River Trl Port Barrington, IL--------
- 25515 N Countryside Dr Lake Barrington, IL$890K54.56,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.