2569 Woodgreen Dr, Chamblee, GA 303413 beds, 2 baths, 1,226 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 124 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $146,900
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 5316523
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,226 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 18 268 01 013
- Zillow Home ID: 14564850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2569 Woodgreen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30341 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 102.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.7% greater than in Dekalb, and 359.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30341 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30341 home values.
- 2563 Woodgreen Dr Chamblee, GA$131K31.51,215
- 2575 Woodgreen Dr Chamblee, GA$184K321,539
- 2545 Woodgreen Dr Chamblee, GA----0.5942
- 2557 Woodgreen Dr Chamblee, GA$197K31.51,758
- 3023 Whispering Hills Ct Atlanta, GA$155K321,760
- 3022 Whispering Hills Ct Chamblee, GA$218K42.52,200
- 2572 Woodgreen Dr Chamblee, GA$128K21.51,215
- 2564 Woodgreen Dr Chamblee, GA$176K31.51,518
- 2579 Woodgreen Dr Chamblee, GA$113K21.51,226
- 2551 Woodgreen Dr Chamblee, GA$137K321,215
- 2558 Woodgreen Dr Atlanta, GA$132K21.51,215
- 2586 Woodgreen Dr Chamblee, GA$171K32.51,215
- 3012 Whispering Hills Ct Atlanta, GA$146K211,100
- 3009 Kammeyer Ln Atlanta, GA$192K332,140
- 3037 Kammeyer Ln Atlanta, GA$119K21.51,253
- 3015 Whispering Hills Ct Chamblee, GA$226K32.52,116
- 2602 Woodgreen Dr Chamblee, GA$229K431,744
- 3003 Kammeyer Ln Chamblee, GA$158K32.52,020
- 3045 Kammeyer Ln Chamblee, GA$122K31.51,196
- 2585 Woodgreen Dr Chamblee, GA$131K21.51,215
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.