257 8th St# 2, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Sold on 10/24/11: $810,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID116082627
- Days on Zillow788
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width24
- Parcel #009981402
- # Stories4.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$710,251||$533K – $881K||+$11,614||$635||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,746/mo||$2.1K – $4K/mo||-$110||$2.46||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 51.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 146.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 257 8th Street # 2
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Middle School 51 William Alexander (assigned) 6-8 0.2 mi
- Cobble Hill School of American Studies (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Brooklyn High School of the Arts (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Brooklyn School for Global Studies (assigned) 6-12 1.0 mi
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Science Skills Center High School for S... (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Brooklyn Technical High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005