A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $103-140K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $10K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Tonawanda is $10,512.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Tonawanda is $19,957.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- All time views: 1,462
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $119,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- # Fireplaces - Total: 0
- Garage Door Opener
- Ceiling Fan
- Central Vacuum System
- Copper Plumbing - Some
- Additional Rooms: 1st Floor Bedroom
- Additional Rooms: 1st Floor Master Bedroom
- Attic Description: Crawl Space
- Basement Description: Crawl Space
- Dining Room Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Driveway Description: Concrete
- Exterior Construction: Composition
- Exterior Construction: Shake Shingle
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl
- Floor Descripton: Ceramic-Some
- Floor Descripton: Laminate-Some
- Floor Descripton: Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Foundation Description: Poured
- Garage Description: Detached
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HOA Payment Description: None
- HVAC Type: Forced Air
- Kitchen Equip/Appl Included: Dishwasher
- Kitchen Equip/Appl Included: Microwave
- Kitchen Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Kitchen/Dining Description: Eat-In
- Kitchen/Dining Description: Formal Dining Room
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Living Room Floor Number: 1st Floor
- Lot Information: Near Bus Line
- Lot Information: Neighborhood Street
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Regional Board Code: Buffalo
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Style of Residence: Ranch
- Water Heater/Fuel: Gas
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Composition, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 142 ft
- Lot width: 66 ft
- Parcel #: 1464890544600003030000
- Zillow Home ID: 30389184
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14150 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.5% lower than in Tonawanda, and 91.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14150 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tonawanda.
|263 Avon Rd Tonawanda, NY||$104K||2||1||1,011|
|85 Glenalby Rd Tonawanda, NY||$126K||3||1||1,478|
|93 Glenalby Rd Tonawanda, NY||$110K||3||1||1,135|
|271 Avon Rd Tonawanda, NY||$109K||3||1||1,029|
|79 Glenalby Rd Tonawanda, NY||$98K||3||1||1,038|
|258 Wynnwood Ave Tonawanda, NY||$132K||3||1.5||1,500|
|264 Wynnwood Ave Tonawanda, NY||$105K||2||1||1,038|
|277 Avon Rd Tonawanda, NY||$136K||3||1.5||1,670|
|270 Wynnwood Ave Tonawanda, NY||$121K||3||1.5||1,342|
|233 Avon Rd Tonawanda, NY||$104K||3||1||1,072|
|73 Glenalby Rd Tonawanda, NY||$117K||3||1.5||1,260|
|109 Glenalby Rd Tonawanda, NY||$132K||4||1.5||1,421|
|285 Avon Rd Tonawanda, NY||$111K||3||1||1,038|
|262 Avon Rd Tonawanda, NY||$138K||3||1.5||1,520|
|258 Avon Rd Tonawanda, NY||$137K||3||1.5||1,479|
|274 Avon Rd Tonawanda, NY||$134K||3||1.5||1,478|
|278 Wynnwood Ave Tonawanda, NY||$110K||3||1||1,054|
|268 Avon Rd Tonawanda, NY||$146K||3||1.5||1,676|
|234 Wynnwood Ave Tonawanda, NY||$161K||4||2.5||1,676|
|282 Avon Rd Tonawanda, NY||$118K||3||1||1,079|
Nearby Schools in Tonawanda
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.