257 Campbell Ave, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Working class neighborhood where everyone is friendly. School is located behind the property so it is a kid friendly area. Safeway located convieniently down the street. Easy access to the freeway.
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 1 space, 240 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Nice landscaped backyard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0059082080
- Zillow Home ID: 15659859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 257 Campbell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% higher than in Vallejo, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 255 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$134K11636
- 265 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$160K21903
- 251 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$200K321,282
- 269 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$193K221,014
- 101 13th St Vallejo, CA$147K21930
- 102 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$180K211,512
- 233 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$143K11772
- 105 13th St Vallejo, CA$148K21772
- 108 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$145K21879
- 109 13th St Vallejo, CA$161K211,049
- 223 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$182K21915
- 112 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$153K21850
- 301 Campbell Ave Vallejo, CA$186K311,493
- 111 13th St Vallejo, CA$283K331,530
- 105 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$259K321,523
- 116 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$170K321,215
- 100 13th St Vallejo, CA$141K311,122
- 107 Mayo Ave Vallejo, CA$203K21999
- 113 13th St Vallejo, CA$238K321,200
- 113 13th St # B Vallejo, CA$116KStudio1--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.