257 Madison Blvd, Madison, TN 37115Studio, 2,688 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1960
- 293 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 1495526
- Finished basement, 1344 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,688 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 264
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 05201020000
- Zillow Home ID: 41065333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 257 Madison Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Heron Walk market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 58.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61% greater than in Nashville, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Heron Walk home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Heron Walk home values.
- 259 Madison Blvd Madison, TN$128KStudio--2,345
- 249 Madison Blvd Madison, TN$32K21995
- 746 Walnut St Madison, TN$106K421,575
- 752 Walnut St Madison, TN$96K321,032
- 245 Madison Blvd Madison, TN$105K211,083
- 269 Madison Blvd Madison, TN$104K311,440
- 742 Walnut St Madison, TN$80K311,308
- 241 Madison Blvd Madison, TN$84K311,103
- 256 Robinwood Ave Madison, TN--221,134
- 250 Robinwood Ave Madison, TN$113K421,512
- 246 Madison Blvd Madison, TN$116K411,502
- 250 Madison Blvd Madison, TN$109K311,536
- 248 Robinwood Ave Madison, TN$73K211,260
- 256 Madison Blvd Madison, TN$107K311,080
- 244 Robinwood Ave Madison, TN$126K311,324
- 738 Walnut St Madison, TN$71K31875
- 240 Madison Blvd Madison, TN$90K421,575
- 260 Madison Blvd Madison, TN$74K321,248
- 240 Robinwood Ave Madison, TN$61K21932
- 736 Walnut St Madison, TN$86K21874
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292