257 Mashapaug Rd, Holland, MA 01521
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $1,979/mo
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,032 sq ft
- Lot:0.38 acres
- Year Built:1971
- Last Sold:Aug 1997 for $68,000
- Heating Type:Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Direct Access,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Deeded Rights,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_DSCRP \ Slider,BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Wall AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shake,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall,FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_DSCRP \ Slider,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Irregular,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated,GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Foam,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Sheetrock,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,LIV_DSCRP \ Slider,LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s),MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Slider,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Contemporary,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- High SchoolTantasqua
- Parcel #M:R08 B:B L:04
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID56992713
- Elementary SchoolHolland elem.
- Exterior MaterialWood
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 257 Mashapaug Road
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01521 home values.
- 261 Mashapaug Rd Holland, MA$139K21.5884
- 264 Mashapaug Rd Holland, MA$350K22.51,256
- 263 Mashapaug Rd Holland, MA$206K32.51,392
- 6 Vinton Rd Holland, MA$135K21.51,612
- 3 Vinton Rd Holland, MA$282K21.5985
- 1 Vinton Ln Holland, MA$294K31.51,144
- 9 Vinton Rd Holland, MA$169K21.01,555
- 3 Vinton Ln Holland, MA$290K32.01,140
- 5 Vinton Ln Holland, MA$186K21.5782
- 7 Vinton Ln Holland, MA$222K21.5484
- 271 Mashapaug Rd Holland, MA$214K31.51,364
- 9 Vinton Ln Holland, MA$191K21.0620
- 11 Vinton Ln Holland, MA$185K21.0802
- 1 Vinton Rd Holland, MA$371K52.53,917
- 13 Vinton Ln Holland, MA$392K31.51,650
- 285 Mashapaug Rd Holland, MA$107K21.5576
- 280 Mashapaug Rd Holland, MA$246K21.0704
- 11 Vinton Rd Holland, MA$130K11.0804
- 286 Mashapaug Rd Holland, MA$138K21.01,100
- 16 Vinton Rd Holland, MA$248K33.51,896
Nearby Schools in Town of Holland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292