257 Norfolk Ave, Pawtucket, RI 028616 beds, 2 baths, 2,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $204,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,128 sqft
- Parcel #: 130145
- Zillow Home ID: 65936737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 257 Norfolk Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02861, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% less than in Pawtucket, and 6.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 02861 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
- 263 Norfolk Ave Pawtucket, RI$189K622,304
- 415 Liverpool Ave Pawtucket, RI$153K311,158
- 419 Liverpool Ave Pawtucket, RI$174K632,530
- 266 Suffolk Ave Pawtucket, RI$183K522,248
- 409 Liverpool Ave Pawtucket, RI$162K311,231
- 260 Norfolk Ave Pawtucket, RI$185K622,128
- 270 Suffolk Ave Pawtucket, RI$168K211,000
- 403 Liverpool Ave Pawtucket, RI$148K311,269
- 266 Norfolk Ave Pawtucket, RI$174K622,300
- 269 Norfolk Ave Pawtucket, RI$188K421,920
- 433 Liverpool Ave Pawtucket, RI$176K632,562
- 272 Norfolk Ave Pawtucket, RI$161K321,138
- 276 Suffolk Ave Pawtucket, RI$198K622,464
- 265 Suffolk Ave Pawtucket, RI$158K311,090
- 414 Liverpool Ave Pawtucket, RI$165K42.51,780
- 278 Norfolk Ave Pawtucket, RI$134K311,020
- 280 Suffolk Ave Pawtucket, RI$219K321,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!