257 Perry St, Denver, CO 80219Studio, 1 bath, 350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $206,000
- Price/sqft: $589
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Secured entry
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 350 sqft
- Parcel #: 0507128012000
- Zillow Home ID: 13338608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 257 Perry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barnum West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 124.2% higher than in Denver, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Barnum West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barnum West home values.
- 249 Perry St Denver, CO$150K21748
- 263 Perry St Denver, CO$142K21768
- 269 Perry St Denver, CO$144K21720
- 241 Perry St Denver, CO$147K21728
- 277 Perry St Denver, CO$142K21720
- 225 Perry St Denver, CO$142K311,125
- 250 Quitman St Denver, CO$102K11542
- 260 Quitman St Denver, CO$188K22832
- 246 Quitman St Denver, CO$102K11515
- 242 Quitman St Denver, CO$156K311,033
- 266 Quitman St Denver, CO$198K311,627
- 223 Perry St Denver, CO$142K21758
- 240 Quitman St Denver, CO$123K21595
- 278 Quitman St Denver, CO$128K21652
- 3936 W 3rd Ave Denver, CO$165K521,846
- 236 Quitman St Denver, CO$124K21595
- 260 Perry St Denver, CO$285K522,353
- 262 Perry St Denver, CO$136K321,400
- 219 Perry St Denver, CO$144K21756
- 301 Perry St Denver, CO$161K22831
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!