- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,175 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $68,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $30
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Masonite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Steam, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,242 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0094 B:0000 L:75
- Zillow Home ID: 56176271
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 0.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 72.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% lower than in Holyoke, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|265-267 Pleasant St Holyoke, MA||$171K||6||2||2,716|
|251 Pleasant St Holyoke, MA||$159K||3||1.5||2,069|
|271-273 Pleasant St Holyoke, MA||$180K||7||2||3,334|
|277-279 Pleasant St Holyoke, MA||$164K||6||2||2,762|
|34 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$143K||4||1||1,442|
|30 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$160K||4||1.5||1,823|
|38-40 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$201K||6||2||2,776|
|26 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$158K||3||1.5||1,614|
|42 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$155K||3||2||1,682|
|20-22 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$174K||7||2||2,878|
|260 Pleasant St Holyoke, MA||$190K||4||2||3,062|
|250-252 Pleasant St Holyoke, MA||$248K||4||2||3,802|
|13 Highland Ave Holyoke, MA||$170K||8||2||2,876|
|268-270 Pleasant St Holyoke, MA||$178K||5||2||2,760|
|44-46 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$174K||6||2||2,392|
|18 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$156K||4||2||1,666|
|57 Highland Ave Holyoke, MA||$145K||6||2||2,154|
|5 Highland Ave Holyoke, MA||$160K||--||--||--|
|272-274 Pleasant St Holyoke, MA||$171K||5||2||2,688|
|278-280 Pleasant St Holyoke, MA||$172K||6||2||2,576|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!