- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
257 SW Starfish Ave, Port Saint Lucie, FL 349843 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $84,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Screened in porch, beautiful backyard landscaping
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 342056018180004
- Zillow Home ID: 47828061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 257 Sw Starfish Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34984, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% higher than in Port Saint Lucie, and 209.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34984 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Saint Lucie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34984 home values.
- 253 SW Starfish Ave Port Saint Lucie, FL$140K321,820
- 258 SW Thornhill Dr Port Saint Lucie, FL$107K221,398
- 254 SW Thornhill Dr Port St Lucie, FL$121K321,500
- 265 SW Starfish Ave Port St Lucie, FL$146K322,015
- 262 SW Thornhill Dr Port St Lucie, FL$132K421,837
- 258 SW Starfish Ave Port Saint Lucie, FL$118K321,628
- 250 SW Thornhill Dr Port Saint Lucie, FL$70K221,040
- 262 SW Starfish Ave Port St Lucie, FL$124K321,630
- 254 SW Starfish Ave Port St Lucie, FL$119K321,453
- SW Chelsea Ter Port St Lucie, FL$154K422,078
- 266 SW Starfish Ave Port St Lucie, FL$122K321,378
- 246 SW Thornhill Dr Port Saint Lucie, FL$90K321,352
- 269 SW Starfish Ave Port Saint Lucie, FL$114K321,413
- 245 SW Starfish Ave Port St Lucie, FL$148K321,986
- 250 SW Starfish Ave Port Saint Lucie, FL$87K321,212
- 270 SW Starfish Ave Port Saint Lucie, FL$81K321,325
- 257 SW Chelsea Ter Port Saint Lucie, FL$121K321,669
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!