- Built in 1988
- 585 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,495 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $165
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: E260842
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Cooling System \ Central Air, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Property Type \ Residential, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Status \ Active, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Status \ Active, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Appliances Included \ Washer, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Park Garage Type \ Under House, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Yes, Style \ Townhouse, Complex Restrictions \ Boats, Condo Type \ Other, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Complex Restrictions \ Trailer(S), Basement Type \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Area Num \ Putnam, Mill Rate \ 15.0700, Neighborhood \ Putnam (66), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale, Amenities Included \ None
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Parcel #: M:010 L:067 U:024
- Zillow Home ID: 58119264
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06260 homes, this home is 1.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06260, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Putnam, and 161.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06260 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Putnam.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (21)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 257 Sabin St|
Nearby Schools in Putnam
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.