- Lot: 1,454 sqft
- Built in 1981
- Views: 5,521 all time views
- HOA Fee: $381
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $625,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $342
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 450 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ None, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Townhouse
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Lot depth: 52
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 091651210
- Zillow Home ID: 15609571
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $625-789K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94015 home values will increase 5.2% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Daly City as a whole. Among 94015 homes, this home is valued 4.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Daly City, and 62.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94015 home values.
|265 Serravista Ave Daly City, CA||$688K||3||2.5||1,700|
|251 Serravista Ave Daly City, CA||$704K||3||2.5||1,700|
|258 Monte Vista Ln Daly City, CA||$638K||3||2.5||1,600|
|252 Monte Vista Ln Daly City, CA||$669K||3||2.5||1,600|
|271 Serravista Ave Daly City, CA||$760K||4||2.5||1,850|
|266 Monte Vista Ln Daly City, CA||$598K||2||2||1,340|
|272 Monte Vista Ln Daly City, CA||$638K||2||2||1,340|
|246 Monte Vista Ln Daly City, CA||$676K||3||2.5||1,600|
|243 Serravista Ave Daly City, CA||$754K||4||2.5||1,850|
|302 Serravista Ave Daly City, CA||$724K||3||2||1,260|
|Monte Vista Ln Daly City, CA||$656K||3||2.5||1,560|
|242 Monte Vista Ln Daly City, CA||$656K||3||2.5||1,560|
|274 Barbara Ln Daly City, CA||$656K||3||2.5||1,580|
|238 Monte Vista Ln Daly City, CA||$674K||3||2.5||1,560|
|237 Serravista Ave Daly City, CA||$730K||3||2.5||1,700|
|276 Barbara Ln Daly City, CA||$669K||3||2.5||1,520|
|96 Norwood Ave Daly City, CA||$699K||3||2||1,160|
|278 Barbara Ln Daly City, CA||$605K||2||1.5||1,210|
|231 Serravista Ave Daly City, CA||$735K||4||2.5||1,830|
|232 Monte Vista Ln Daly City, CA||$674K||3||2.5||1,600|
Nearby Schools in Daly City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!