- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
257 Walnut St, Phoenixville, PA 194604 beds, 1 bath, 1,859 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,967 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,859 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 1509 05010000
- Zillow Home ID: 9144062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 257 Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% less than in Phoenixville, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 255 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$97K511,442
- 256 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$106K411,402
- 261 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$110K311,203
- 246 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$194K311,676
- 244 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$144K31969
- 260 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$232K511,959
- 242 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$172K21.51,088
- 263 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$102K311,203
- 258 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$126K51.51,818
- 252 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$113K41.51,176
- 260 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$173K521,818
- 240 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$190K511,207
- 250 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$178K41.51,638
- 262 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$192K411,573
- 253 Morgan St Phoenixville, PA$185K312,388
- 245 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$221K511,870
- 238 Hall St Phoenixville, PA$207K311,369
- 247 Morgan St Phoenixville, PA$170K411,204
- 257 Morgan St Phoenixville, PA$183K411,496
- 264 Walnut St Phoenixville, PA$259K----6,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.