Laura Kaufman, MBA, and Vicki Valandra, MBA Present:
Grand Victorian Home in the Heart of the Mission
- 4 bedrooms including master suite, 3 updated bathrooms
- Detached on 3 sides and flooded with natural light!
- Fabulous character with flexible floor plan!
- High ceilings, softwood floors, abundant period details
- Formal dining room and formal living room with marble fireplace
- Updated open kitchen and family room with gas fireplace
- Spacious master suite with wet bar, sunny, private deck and stairway to garden
- Multiple decks leading to beautifully landscaped mature garden
- Huge storage / workshop space with sound proofing
- 4 car parking ? 2 car garage plus 2 car gated driveway parking
- Extensive structural, electrical and plumbing upgrades
- Great walkable and bikeable location!
- Easy access to fabulous restaurants, cafes and shopping!
- Walk to public trans and Silicon Valley shuttles + easy freeway access
This gorgeous four+ bedroom, three bath Victorian home is located in the heart of the sunny Mission District on a lovely tree-lined street! Set on an oversized lot, the property is detached on three sides, getting abundant natural light. It boasts tremendous Victorian character with soaring ceilings, crown molding and softwood floors. Lovingly remodeled by its architect and craftsman owners, this unique home elegantly combines period details and modern updates, and benefits from extensive seismic, structural, electrical and plumbing upgrades.
2570 Folsom enjoys a very flexible floor plan that offers multiple options for private guest quarters ? perfect for an au pair or visiting friends and family! The main foyer opens to an elegant, hand carved staircase and a charming double parlor with pocket doors, currently used as a formal living room (with marble fireplace) and formal dining room. Down the hall is an updated kitchen/ family room with gas fireplace, a wonderful guest bedroom and updated
bathroom. A large, sunny deck, located off the family room, offers tiered seating onto a stunning and peaceful landscaped garden.
Three spacious bedrooms are located on the upper floor, including a generous master suite with wet bar and private, remodeled bathroom. The master bedroom offers direct access to the beautiful, mature garden. Both the master suite and a 2nd bedroom also open up to a walk-out, sunny deck. An office / nursery and a 3rd remodeled bathroom complete this level.
In addition to comfortable floor plan and the lovely garden, this home also enjoys parking for four cars (two indoor garage/ two outdoor tandem in the gated driveway), a separate laundry room with extra storage space and a large storage room/work shop down. The workshop has
been sound proofed and would make an excellent entertainment/media room.
This amazingly convenient location in the very walkable and bike-friendly Mission District enjoys close proximity to fantastic shopping, restaurants and cafes! Stroll to Flour and Water, Limon Rotisserie, Foreign Cinema, Salumeria and Central Kitchen, among many others! Enjoy living near public transportation, high tech shuttles and great freeway access. An amazing place to call home!
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $2,210,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Wet Bar
- If you like city living and true diversity, the Inner Mission is certainly worth a look, offering a unique variety of both cultures and property types. Single family homes from the Victorian era through the 1940s are in abundance, as are multi-unit buildings and condos. Many buildings left from the Mission's industrial peak are now enviable loft residences. The Mission enjoys some of the best weather in the city, frequently bathed in sunshine while the rest of the city is shrugging off fog. People of all ages, backgrounds and ethnicities call the neighborhood home.
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Victorian
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2106447305
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mission home values will increase 6.6% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for San Francisco as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.5% lower than in San Francisco, and 4.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
|Other Units in this Building (1)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!