25700 SE 35th Pl, Issaquah, WA 980293 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,869 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1992 for $65,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Eat-in Kitchen, GarbageDisposal, High Ceilings, Living Room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8944360260
- Zillow Home ID: 49111768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25700 Se 35th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% lower than in Issaquah, and 6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
- 25706 SE 35th Pl Issaquah, WA$505K32.52,100
- 3513 257th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$509K331,730
- 25710 SE 35th Pl Issaquah, WA$488K32.51,740
- 3519 257th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$483K32.51,740
- 3523 257th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$463K32.51,740
- 25720 SE 35th Pl Issaquah, WA$517K332,191
- 25717 SE 35th Pl Issaquah, WA$450K32.51,590
- 3635 256th Ave SE # 12 Issaquah, WA$274K221,207
- 3635 256th Ave SE # 8 Issaquah, WA$330K22.51,472
- 3527 257th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$474K32.51,800
- 25723 SE 35th Pl Issaquah, WA$464K331,760
- 3602 255th Ln SE APT 64 Issaquah, WA$266K221,200
- 25728 SE 35th Pl Issaquah, WA$472K32.51,810
- 25712 SE 36th Pl Issaquah, WA$499K32.51,810
- 3635 256th Ave SE # 11 Issaquah, WA$270K21.751,189
- 3518 255th Ln SE APT 5 Issaquah, WA$352K22.51,472
- 3518 255th Ln SE APT 4 Issaquah, WA$357K22.51,524
- 3524 255th Ln SE APT 3 Issaquah, WA$364K32.51,554
- 3524 255th Ln SE APT 2 Issaquah, WA$353K32.51,524
- 3512 255th Ln SE APT 9 Issaquah, WA$330K32.51,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!