- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 222 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,263 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 6567032
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BasementType \ Full, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A\C, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, HotWater \ Natural Gas, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, Parking \ 1-CarParking, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Styles \ Colonial, Exterior \ Brick, Type \ Semi-Detached, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, WaterFront \ N
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 16080041400
- Zillow Home ID: 9349031
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $126-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19026 home values will decrease 2.1% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Upper Darby Township as a whole. Among 19026 homes, this home is 23.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19026, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.4% lower than in Upper Darby Township, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19026 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Upper Darby Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19026 home values.
- 2432 Stoneybrook Ln3 beds, 1 baths
1,120 sqft, 2,178 sqft lot, built in 1950
|2574 Bond Ave Drexel Hill, PA||$110K||3||1||1,120|
|2570 Bond Ave Drexel Hill, PA||$136K||3||1||1,120|
|2576 Bond Ave Drexel Hill, PA||$111K||3||1||1,120|
|2568 Bond Ave Drexel Hill, PA||$149K||3||1||1,120|
|2566 Bond Ave Drexel Hill, PA||$134K||3||1||1,120|
|2578 Bond Ave Drexel Hill, PA||$110K||3||1||1,120|
|981 Fairfax Rd Drexel Hill, PA||$135K||3||1||1,120|
|983 Fairfax Rd Drexel Hill, PA||$126K||3||1||1,120|
|2564 Bond Ave Drexel Hill, PA||$134K||3||1||1,120|
|985 Fairfax Rd Drexel Hill, PA||$111K||3||1||1,120|
|979 Fairfax Rd Drexel Hill, PA||$154K||3||1||1,420|
|2580 Bond Ave Drexel Hill, PA||$109K||3||1||1,120|
|987 Fairfax Rd Drexel Hill, PA||$110K||3||1||1,120|
|Fairfax Rd Drexel Hill, PA||$134K||--||--||--|
|977 Fairfax Rd Drexel Hill, PA||$134K||3||1||1,120|
|2562 Bond Ave Drexel Hill, PA||$134K||3||1||1,120|
|975 Fairfax Rd Drexel Hill, PA||$134K||3||1||1,120|
|2560 Bond Ave Drexel Hill, PA||$133K||3||1||1,120|
|989 Fairfax Rd Drexel Hill, PA||$110K||3||1||1,120|
|973 Fairfax Rd Drexel Hill, PA||$134K||3||1||1,120|
Nearby Schools in Upper Darby Township
6-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!