- Lot: 1,934 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 198 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,348 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 1999 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- MLS #: 2714682
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Adult Community \ N, Basement \ Full, Class \ Res, Den\Family Room \ Y, Dining Room \ Formal, Driveway \ Pvt, Foreclose? \ N, Fuel \ Oil, Heat \ Hw, Picture \ Y, Pool \ N, Price Range Listing \ N, STATUS \ A, Waterfront \ N, Waterview \ N, Attic \ Y, new_constr \ N, OWNER FIN \ N, Wood Floors \ Y, A\C \ N, Eat In Kitchen \ N, Office \ Y, County \ O, Zone \ 99, TOUR FLAG \ N, Detached\Attached \ Sd, Last Status Change \ NEW, Style \ Townhouse, Dryer \ N, Washer \ N, # Fireplaces \ 0, # Kitchens \ 1, Refrigerator \ N, Basement\Subfloor \ Boiler Room, Basement\Subfloor \ Garage, Basement\Subfloor \ Large Room, Taxes \ 4178.00, MBR 1ST FLOOR \ N, TEMPORARILY OFF MARKET (TOM) \ N
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,762 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 044630112
- Zillow Home ID: 29821435
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $349-410K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 10469 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 2% increase for New York as a whole. Among 10469 homes, this home is 20.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10469, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 762.5% greater than in New York, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10469 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10469 home values.
|2570 Pearsall Ave Bronx, NY||$383K||--||--||1,762|
|2574 Pearsall Ave Bronx, NY||$382K||--||--||1,762|
|2576 Pearsall Ave Bronx, NY||$393K||--||--||1,762|
|2566 Pearsall Ave Bronx, NY||$411K||--||--||1,824|
|1238 Allerton Ave Bronx, NY||$353K||--||--||1,408|
|2585 Stedman Pl Bronx, NY||$364K||--||--||1,665|
|1240 Allerton Ave Bronx, NY||$334K||--||--||1,408|
|2564 Pearsall Ave Bronx, NY||$495K||--||--||2,100|
|2581 Stedman Pl Bronx, NY||$430K||--||--||1,665|
|1242 Allerton Ave Bronx, NY||$293K||2||2||1,408|
|2560 Pearsall Ave Bronx, NY||$476K||--||--||1,836|
|1244 Allerton Ave Bronx, NY||$326K||--||--||1,408|
|1246 Allerton Ave Bronx, NY||$332K||--||--||1,408|
|2702 Pearsall Ave Bronx, NY||$404K||--||--||1,762|
|1248 Allerton Ave Bronx, NY||$331K||Studio||1||1,024|
|2558 Pearsall Ave Bronx, NY||$486K||3||2.5||2,140|
|2706 Pearsall Ave Bronx, NY||$382K||--||--||1,762|
|2577 Pearsall Ave Bronx, NY||$388K||--||--||1,650|
|2581 Pearsall Ave Bronx, NY||$416K||--||--||1,830|
|2573 Pearsall Ave Bronx, NY||$388K||3||1||1,827|
Nearby Schools in New York
Collegiate Institute for Math and Scien... (assigned)9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!